Welcome to the Sweaty Side


1...2...3...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

If you’re like me, every January 1st you’ve made a long list of inspiring resolutions that never get accomplished.  However, this year I am determined to get fit.

Trust me, I know this goal is generic. Millions of people have my same goal every year and not many people accomplish it.  Like those millions of people, I am not someone who can dedicate countless hours to the gym and I don’t love healthful food. But I do love the way working out makes my body feel.

In high school, I was a part of my school’s track and cross country teams. That feeling of running kept me level headed in academics and overall physically fit. However, as a freshman at Penn State, I have done the bare minimum in terms of physical activity. Working out is not only beneficial for my physical health, but also for my mental health. Penn State academics are not easy, especially not for a young Biochemistry and Molecular Biology major like myself. I need to work out in order to sort through the stresses of my life and overall be happier.

This blog will consist of me sharing my slightly awkward gym experiences including but not limited to me trying out the new fitness classes, embarrassing myself in a new environment, and my way of coping with “gymtimidation”. Stay tuned!


This picture is brought to you by Google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Don't Let Friends Skip Leg Day

Just Some Hotties at Pilates

RUNderful